Our first concern at PVAH is the health of your pet. That’s why we offer a Health Maintenance Program especially designed according to the age of your new puppy/kitten. All of our programs offer:
– Physical Exam for each visit
– Fecal(s), as many needed as required up to 7 months of age
– All puppy/kitten vaccinations, including 1st Rabies Vaccine, Da2pp series until 20 weeks, and Bordetella
– Internal Parasite treatment (if needed) up to 7 months of age
– Treatment for any intestinal disease. Intestinal disease coverage begins 2 weeks after the 1st vaccination is given here. Vaccinations must be given within 2 days of scheduled time to be eligible for covered medical care. The first $600.00 of treatment will be covered.